Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thing 19

I liked this "Thing" to do. I've discovered sites that my students can enter into to find out about the topic I want to teach them. For this exercise, I decided to focus on learning strategies. I have found 4 good sites to access for my own reference, and sites students can go to in order for them to help themselves. These sites are newhorizons.org; dartmouth.edu/~acskills/success; studygs.net and educationatlas.com/study-skills.html
I plan to use these next year in my Learning Strategies classes. I feel the more on-line learning my students can do, the more they will be actively involved with their own learning.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on these helpful websites! I just visited "New Horizons", and have added it to my list of teaching resources.... great articles!

    ReplyDelete

Followers