Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thing 22

Thing 22: Easy Thing to do. Interesting. I've created an account, and looked for audio and ebooks. I found what I was looking for this time, which were books for school. I would use this sight to help students who have difficulty reading or are vision impaired share in our assignments. I have many students who struggle with reading, and if they could hear the book, while reading along, they would get more information and understanding of the text. This would also be a way to motivate students to connect with books on a regular basis. I too plan to use it for leisure, as my eyesight continues to worsen, I needn't worry that I'll loose my ability to connect with the written text. I so do enjoy reading! I can even listen to book while on my daily walk!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use this with students who have difficulty reading or are visually impaired. Listening to audio books while walking is also a good idea. I was just thinking of using it while driving on long trips.

    ReplyDelete

Followers